2.Ìæ»»Ëѹ·ÊäÈ뷨Ϊ×îаæ°Ù¶ÈÊäÈë·¨.¿ª»úºóÇëµã»÷°Ù¶ÈÊäÈë·¨Çл»Ò»ÏÂ

3.ĬÈϹ´Ñ¡ÁËδ֪À´Ô´

4.״̬À¸¼ÓÈë²¼¾ÖÇл»¹¦ÄÜ£¬ÓÐ4ÖÖ²¼¾ÖÀàÐÍÌṩÇл»

5.״̬À¸¼ÓÈë×Ô¶¨ÒåÎÄ×Ö¹¦ÄÜ

6.״̬À¸¼ÓÈëË«»÷ËøÆÁ¹¦ÄÜ.ĬÈϹرÕ

7.״̬À¸¼ÓÈë֪ͨͼ±êÒþ²Ø¹¦ÄÜ

8.½üÆÚÈÎÎñ±³¾°¼ÓÈë¸ß˹ģºýÌØЧ.ĬÈϹرÕ

9.ËøÆÁ¼ÓÈëÅ©ÀúÏÔʾ¹¦ÄÜ£¬Ä¬ÈϹرÕ

10.¸ß¼¶µçÔ´²Ëµ¥.ÐÂÔöÁ½¸öÑ¡Ïî.·Ö±ðÊÇÖØÆôµ½»Ö¸´Ä£Ê½ºÍÏßˢģʽ.ĬÈÏÒþ²ØÁËÕâÁ½¸öÑ¡Ïî   ¿ÉÔڸ߼¶ÉèÖÿªÆô

11.ÐÞ¸ÄϵͳÖ÷ÌâÆäÖÐÒ»¿îΪIOS7Ö÷Ìâ

12.ϵͳÉèÖÿªÆôÁËÒþ²ØµÄ°²×¿5.0×Ô´øµÄ½ÚµçÖúÊÖ¡£ÉèÖÃ-ÆäËûϵͳÉèÖÃ-µç³Ø-½ÚµçÖúÊÖ¡£

13.¼ÓÈë¸ß¼¶ÉèÖ㻿ÉÔÚ×ÀÃæÆô¶¯»ò´ò¿ª  ÉèÖÃ-ÆäËûϵͳÉèÖÃ-¸ß¼¶ÉèÖà Æô¶¯

˵Ã÷£º

´ËROM»ùÓÚ¹Ù·½3.16ÖÆ×÷   

ÒÑÔÚ±¾ÈËÊÖ»ú²âÊÔͨ¹ý

ÐèʹÓõÚÈý·½RECË¢È룬ˢ»úÇ°ÐèË«Çå.Ê״請úÇëÄÍÐĵȺò¡£

Èý·½RECÁ¬½Ó£ºÇë¿´ÂÛ̳Öö¥Ìù

ÈκηDZ¾ÈË·¢²¼µÄrom¿ÉÄÜ´æÔÚµÁ°üÏÓÒÉ  

µÁ°üµÄ¼¸ºõûÓÐÕæ»ú²âÊԾͷ¢²¼¡£

ÖÖÖÖÎÊÌâÓë±¾ÈËÎ޹أ¡

ROM½ØͼԤÀÀ£º

Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-53-19.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-53-38.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-53-54.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-54-00.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-54-06.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-54-10.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-54-15.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-54-40.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-54-48.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-54-52.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-55-04.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-55-13.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-52-46.png
Screenshot_2015-09-22-14-52-53.png
·¢±íÓÚ 2016-1-9 10:11:03 | ÏÔʾȫ²¿Â¥²ã

Listen to the wind

< br   > the window stood a basin and common Diaolan,sac goyard pas cher, born to the mother plant roots,scarpe golden goose, steadily transverse and exhibition, I do not know when secretly dew on the outer edge of the flowerpot, like foot dangling girl,woolrich outlet online, dressed in long hair, sitting on the cliff.
through the windows, let her to accept the outside air. Chlorophytum leaf quivering thoughtfully, then sideways to listen to,moncler outlet, the west wind naughty,hogan outlet online, and gently stroked its door window, quietly Shao brought of the Qinghai Tibet Plateau wine and snow lotus flower fragrance. Brewing barley wine drunk looking eyes, lotus flower fragrance evokes the contemplation of the heart......
and the window leaf, the window in the West according to. Leaves of Chlorophytum light nod, smile slightly. Listen, the north wind in the raging,zapatillas new balance baratas, like merciless swordsman, captures million razor, threatening to ask her a few words, even if it is acrimony, he is willing to listen to, when praise and praise! < br   > the wind wrapped in rain. Chill has my heart cold half, surviving the slightest Yu Wen, still wriggling pray for the springtime of regression. North wind,air max 95 pas cher, he came from the north, where to go? Is it going to the south? Could you please send me a message? < br   > the north wind sob sob, smashed the shuttered windows, he used a sympathetic eye gaze, sitting on a cliff above the swaying leaves,moncler outlet, accept the Qin dye dew rose colored letters!
  listen to,moncler outlet online, the north wind in laughter, all the way south opposite, maybe he will in the midway naughty drop some zizijuju; perhaps,tn pas cher, to streamline a little, the better ah! The best is only a wisp of fragrance, memories and a white, snow in the sky of winter,ugg outlet online, in the morning color rendering. < br   > the rain passers-by, neck cowered in the collar, his hands clasped the skirt, stomp your feet and rubbing red hands in wrestling with the north wind,tn requin pas cher, a level! Either you will be brutal, or will you walk in the wind! < br   > countless bald willow met the unreasonable of the north wind,air max pas cher, issued the angry, you have stolen my few remaining youth,moncler outlet, also want to whip my decadent soul? < br   > schungite ridge sent bursts of requests; distant Rolling Backpack, wrapped in a heavy coat; river want to seal up the murmuring mood; preoccupied Chlorophytum, shaking his head, sigh! Ah, ah, ah, you do not naughty, faster to go to the south,scarpe hogan outlet, put down the message! I have left in the bald willow agreed, when the bloom of her green green jade color, I know you were back! I can read his reply......

like (prose)