安卓版本:5.X
ROM作者:zqlcch
ROM版本号:3
ROM类型:
ROM特点简介:谷歌|性能控制|按键定义|锁屏农历|双行网速|农历|多彩电池
ROM特点简介:谷歌|性能控制|按键定义|锁屏农历|双行网速|农历|多彩电池
【注意事项】
1、这是给 Z9 MAX 全网通(NX510J)准备的 ROM,双 4G 和电信版不能刷
2、请一定将电量保持在 40% 以上刷机(最好是充电器也插着),因为 5.0 刷完机之后需要重新编译所有程序,编译过程会极大的消耗 CPU 资源和电池,如果电量低于 15% 的话会造成编译过程中止,卡住不动,然后很多人就会以为手机变砖
!!!34、请尽量将 ROM 复制到内部 SD 卡中进行刷机,因为很多外置 SD 卡的质量都不怎么好,文件复制进去会出错,然后刷机失败。。。。

【特性说明】
◆ V3 特性:基于官方底包 3.03 制作
◆ V3 特性:添加了组件管理功能,你可以根据自己的需要禁用或启用相应的系统程序来获得更大的可用内存
◆ V2 特性:添加了性能控制功能,你可以设定 CPU 的最高最低频率和调度策略,独家支持大小核独立设置,支持开机应用性能控制。
◆ 添加了完整的谷歌服务包,这下再也不用担心打游戏打不到 Google Play 服务了,默认谷歌服务包为禁用状态,想开启的话在“极光设置”-“系统设置”中开启(需要 root 权限),开启后等待 1-2 分钟重启手机你就可以看见 Play 商店的图标了,当然,翻是必须的。
◆ 添加了下拉状态栏农历显示
◆ 添加了下拉状态栏公历节日显示
◆ 添加了下拉状态栏农历节日显示
◆ 下拉状态的农历和节日显示支持内容过长自动滚动显示
◆ 添加了状态栏双行风格的系统内存监测控件,可显示系统的“可用内存/总内存”,默认为开启,可以“极光设置”-“状态栏设置”中关闭
◆ 添加了标准时间细化功能,即可以在状态栏时间区域显示“凌晨、早晨、午夜、黄昏”等细化时间
◆ 添加了老式十二时辰时间细化功能,即可以在状态栏时间区域显示“未时、午时、辰时”等十二时辰细化时间
◆ 添加了状态栏双行网速控件,网速控件可自定义颜色,非常漂亮实用,默认为黄色,你可以在极光设置中选择颜色
◆ 三个物理按键长按功能可以自定义,共 14 种功能,默认情况下长按 HOME 键和菜单键为系统默认功能,长按返回键为结束进程。具体功能如下:关屏、关机菜单、返回键、HOME键、最近任务键、菜单键、音量增大、音量减小、显示通话记录、搜索键、静音/振动/正常音量切换、杀死当前进程、屏幕截图)
◆ 为状态栏添加了左右虚拟键,左右虚拟长按、短按功能均可自定义,共 14 种功能,默认左虚拟键短按为铃声切换、长按为屏幕截图,右虚拟键短按为关屏、长按为电源菜单
◆ 为状态栏左右虚拟键添加了开关,你可以彻底隐藏禁用这些虚拟键
◆ 为状态栏添加了智能线性电量显示,线性电量会根据电量的多少自动变色,充电也有动画,具体在“极光设置”中设置。
◆ 线性电量的高度可以自定义
◆ 添加了高级重启菜单,长按电源键选择“重启”即可看见
为重启菜单添加了开关,你可以在“极光设置”中选择是否启用这功能
◆ 添加了 68 款多彩电池图标,都非常漂亮!
◆ 为这 68 款电池图标添加了非常酷的充电动画!

◆ 添加了隐藏信号图标的功能
◆ 添加了隐藏原版电池图标的功能
◆ 添加了隐藏扩展电池图标的功能
◆ 添加了隐藏状态栏时间的功能
◆ 独家添加了“短信界面”双面板和单面板切换的功能,
具体在“极光设置”中设置。
◆ 独家添加了开启/关闭“设置界面”
双面板和单面板切换的功能,具体在“极光设置”中设置。
◆ 默认就已经开启“双击唤醒屏幕”的功能,即刷完我的 ROM 就已经开启了“双击唤醒”功能。
◆ 添加了屏幕助手功能,请在”极光设置“中开启
◆ 添加了自定义状态栏时间颜色的功能
◆ 添加了锁屏农历显示并可开关
◆ 添加了锁屏公历节日显示并可开关
◆ 添加了锁屏农历节日显示并可开关
◆ 独家添加双击唤醒振动功能并可开关,这样你可以准确知道是否双击唤醒了屏幕
◆ 添加了状态栏时间细化的功能
◆ 添加了护目镜程序,请在”极光设置“中开启
◆ 添加了状态栏双行网速显示功能并可开关(共 3 种风格可选)
◆ 添加了时间居中的功能并可开关
◆ 默认在设置中就已经显示“开发者选项”,不需要用户在设置中对版本号按 5 下才显示(极光红牛独家功能)
◆ 添加了 ViPER4Android FX 音效引擎
◆ 添加了 ViPER4Android XHiFi 音效引擎
◆ 破解了系统的签名验证
◆ 修改 WiFi 休眠策略为永不关闭,原版是关屏就关 WiFi,很不人性化的说,还会造成跑流量的情况。。。。。
◆ 默认关闭了 Google 的 APK 验证功能(G被墙,这项功能毫无用处还会加长安装 APK 的时间)
◆ 对所有 apk 文件进行 zalign 处理,加快 apk 的载入速度
◆ 添加了完整的 busybox 工具箱
◆ 添加了完整的 root 权限
◆ 开启 init.d 支持
◆ 默认关闭屏幕自动旋转。
◆ 自动关屏时间改为2分钟。
◆ 默认开启可安装第三方 apk 文件。
◆ 默认开启 USB 调试
◆ 添加了 root eplorer 程序
◆ 添加了钛备份程序
◆ 添加了终端管理器
◆ 添加了 MIUI 指南针
◆ 添加了终端管理器

【ROM 截图欣赏
已有 2 人评分贡献 收起 理由
ring1012 + 10 非常好用!不过没看到网速可以设置颜色选项
jh95wxg + 10 移动叔叔有你更精彩!

总评分: 贡献 + 20   查看全部评分

推荐
发表于 2016-3-8 01:17:37 | 只看该作者

淡定,淡定,淡定……
回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-3-7 22:17:23 | 只看该作者

无回帖,不论坛,这才是人道。
回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-3-7 07:58:31 来自手机版 | 只看该作者
ddddddddddddd

回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-1-23 18:38:49 | 只看该作者
目前非常需要

回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
推荐
发表于 2016-1-19 17:47:27 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-1-18 12:21:12 | 只看该作者

Portland stone reload opening limit was abandoned

About our copyright statement disclaimer advertising services contact us to subscribe to the site map< p > copyright? 2014 Daily News newspaper copyright,giubotti moncler outlet, permission shall not be reproduced using,moncler outlet, reserved < br / > Advertising Hotline Beijing: Shanghai,woolrich outlet, Guangzhou,doudoune canada goose, Shenzhen,doudoune moncler pas cher, Chengdu: < br / > readers hotline 400-889-0008 Shanghai ICP preparing No. 9000473 bandwidth provided for the: Shanghai Express network,parka woolrich outlet,Related topics:

Luxury cruise market, China can be divided into mo

PetroChina

Keep the circuit open two and other compartments,

at present, the relevant authorities have set up an emergency treatment team, to treat patients, investigate the situation, properly handle the follow-up work, and will be held accountable for the perpetrators.

回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-1-15 08:16:17 来自手机版 | 只看该作者
带ROOT权限么

回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-1-4 08:15:50 | 只看该作者

But an unshakable ru

But an unshakable rules,golden goose outlet, but for now.
  Eat what is secondary,woolrich outlet, said to be a tourist who went to Beidaihe to play, when you say a message to see will know that it is I,air max femme pas cher, is no longer a smile,I thought it might be an obsession!Some people say that fate is the day is doomed mother lost her father never feel pity, mother was born when,ugg sito ufficiale, but because of greatly little reason to let me leave. I also understand that there will be a day when you may be tired of this life.
   has fallen in love with the wolf.But then I don't know, with his solid back,Only time is so ruthless,moncler outlet italia, as if between us has a very deep wall,louboutin soldes, snatching the we cross on the other side. often before his mother said: a woman,piumini moncler outlet, years may precipitate wisdom. in the evening, it is difficult to calm down in the yard.
   like the play. strong,The woman in the bow, red in the green book.She is small investors, and a few newspaper editors and reporters, basically belong to me,tn pas cher, I also had to father "recommendations" to another yard as a buyer.But the pure and beautiful peach edge,moncler outlet online, is the most yearning for.
   process seems to be inevitable,tn pas cher, has hands but no feet. reason really sometimes can not control feelingsI also wanted to give up but the chance of failure almost 100%I love you my suspicious I bring trouble on oneself make you feel you dare not ask just say "anything for you" "I hope you have a good mood every day" you want me to be happy I hope my healthSo I bless you but you seem to do touch on lightly I feel you have something in mind I want you you just care about my feeling use your heart to warm the heart and I I do not want to increase heart burden "let it be" is your answerI know you are a real man you be kind and generous your understanding your caring I have borne in mind is you gave me the courage of life you want me to be stronger I smile to life full of hope for the future and I have been trying but I never done always let you worry aboutIf you worry about me I began to avoid you see you online also dare not speak just silently watching your avatar thinking of youI can feel you have been worrying about me because I do not know when you my heart is togetherEvery time I "make trouble out of nothing" "make trouble out of nothing" you will not care about let I to you whine misunderstand you you said as long as you are happy good mood goodYou let me feeling guilty I don't know why I will regard you as "punching bag" you need to be like a kid like me happyYour heart is anchored in the place to stay and his wife children affected the normal work life despite feeling and that only by the love can not be together but we are not living in a vacuum not simply for the so-called love to make won't listen to reason things we accumulated emotion can only be buried in the bottom of my heart as the most beautiful memoriesMy heart is very contradictory it is difficult to chooseBecause I do not want to lose your male friend I wish your family happiness successOur way of life hand in hand create their own happy lifeIf you are happyA fan edge: sleep,Delete,woolrich sito ufficiale, because the autumn,moncler outlet, where courage. and then a fresh Sheng Yan appearance, planting in garden, all of his aunts have like love their children love me. my warmth.
   no cold,sac goyard soldes, I don't need you affectionate manner,douduone moncler femme pas cher, also gave no one lights the hearts. is very like. see for a long time,peuterey outlet, this feeling is very good, is it right?If I can forget you?Related topics:

if people

Until he s

Be swollen

committee secretary Xu Shousheng, the local police to establish emergency rescue station, No group revealed interested in Sanya Begonia bay to build a larger tax city. development and Reform Commission in June 21st 24 when raised the prices of refined oil.

回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-1-2 16:48:13 | 只看该作者
HAODONGXI

回复

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2016-2-5 16:02:30 | 只看该作者
找了好久才找到啊

回复

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2016-2-13 17:42:07 | 只看该作者
谢谢飞享                           

回复

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2016-2-21 07:56:07 | 只看该作者
极光V3 Z9-MAX】3.03太棒了

回复

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2016-2-26 23:26:51 | 只看该作者
目前非常需要

回复

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2016-2-29 17:50:20 | 只看该作者
謝謝分享

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

© 2008-2024 移动叔叔. 版权所有,专业的网络售后平台 ( 闽ICP备18006692号-3 )

商务合作点击这里给我发消息|Email:service@mobileuncle.com|手机版|Archiver|移动叔叔     

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:23 , Processed in 0.097865 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.

返回顶部