Z9mini

机型名称:Z9mini
安卓版本:5.X
ROM作者:mandfx
ROM版本号:1
ROM类型:
ROM特点简介:5.0-MINIV6首发
ROM特点简介:5.0-MINIV6首发

声明:禁止一切无实质性的修改本贴ROM并发布出来,转载请注明出处,谢谢!

感谢@吴思杰a的帮助

注意由于刷机以及第一次开机会很占用CPU,造成有些发热。开机可以等几分钟然后重启一些以达到最好的效果。

相机完美所有功能正常   修复录像无法保存
          修复外置SD卡显示  以及修复相机跳转
          修复呼吸灯
          添加了小米应用商店
          屏蔽小米手机专用的一些选项
          所有功能基本正常
          相机正常 跳转图库正常
          开启相机人脸识别
          保留小米浏览器
         添加农历显示
          WIFI正常
          蓝牙正常
          GPS正常
          通话正常
          声音正常

• 微博反馈http://weibo.com/AnZhiDenG
  • 有意见、建议、BUG反馈请:联系新浪微博:mandfx

1. 1.建议大家不要将软件装在SD卡中,可能会造成不必要的耗电和卡顿
  2. 2.任何apk如需卸载可用RE浏览器在system/app下删除
  3. 3.任何问题或者建议欢迎大家微博反馈或者私信
  4. 刷机教程
  5. 1。首先刷入第三方recovery
  6. 2。把下载的zip格式rom放到手机SD卡或者内置卡中
  7. 3。关机,一直按住音量向上+电源按钮开机,震动后松开电源键,进入 recovery模式
  8. 4。双清:清空所有数据 和 清空缓存
  9. 5。选择“从SD卡选择刷机包”
  10. 6。选择“从SD卡选择ZIP文件”(如果你的刷机包放在内置SD卡,则选择从内置SD卡选择刷机包)
  11. 7。找到刚下载的zip格式刷机包确认
  12. 8。刷完后,返回首菜单,选择“立即重启系统”重启手机
复制代码

下载地址:   
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

推荐
发表于 2016-5-22 14:52:45 | 只看该作者

精品资源,强烈推荐!
回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-5-22 14:52:22 | 只看该作者

我的沙发我做主,果断支持楼主!
回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-5-14 14:46:39 | 只看该作者

淡定,淡定,淡定……
回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-5-4 16:12:29 | 只看该作者
试试看肿么样

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2016-1-5 13:26:51 | 只看该作者
发到我日发文

回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2016-1-11 11:39:37 | 只看该作者

Autumn is strong

for a while I did not write the article, even can not see this book,air max soldes, let me have some panic. I say, if will go out, but also caused the dissatisfaction of some people: you this is arrogant and get yourself and the like. To say I do not mind this concern,ugg outlet online, nor the fact. After all, what is "home", not by reading writing for a living person, is only a half tone". Don't say, really want to talk about the matter, I was still a little virtual.  from the morning on overcast days, then it began to drizzle, until the afternoon did not stop. Look, if it is one thirty while not stopping. Although not yet volts, but Shuqi earliest consecutive days of rain subdue,hogan outlet, if still like earlier that light back sit in open window, feel quite chilly. The autumn is such that if the rains fail to come. If the day is not really cool down,piumini moncler outlet, although it is autumn nearly half the time, is not to let a person feel this is already autumn the. Only the rain came down,hogan outlet, let the earth play cool, change will make people suddenly awoke in season. Then a layer of a layer of cold rain "it naturally came to the mouth.  "you hear the singing Qiuchong last night?" A friend asked me in the morning. "They sing in full swing it,polo ralph lauren pas cher, if outside is quiet,hogan sito ufficiale, I can hear at home."  I though this answer can be friends, I actually can not pay attention to what Qiuchong? I love this sound, as the sounds of nature, has been for many years. The evening or early morning,uggs soldes, I was still in bed,doudoune moncler pas cher, what do not want to,moncler sito ufficiale, only the voice heard clearly. Insect sound waves, especially at the dead of night, the waves of sound more like waves flooded over. The situation like on the beach,tn requin femme pas cher, we put feet standing on the beach sand,sca goyard pas cher, let it was welling up water and a little bit of flooded up. Because of love, I almost every year wrote autumn insects, such writing, if the light from the words speaking,air max homme pas cher, certainly not less of it, so now I'm ashamed to put pen to paper to write this text the, one is not well written,doudoune moncler pas cher, there will be no any breakthrough, 2 it is afraid of a repetition of the past. < br   > < br   > we know that a rain field manufacturing of coolness, being a little bit accumulation and the barrier in between heaven and earth, and barrier to add up to a certain degree, the winter to the frost comes. It's like children playing with blocks,parka woolrich outlet, in both hands, a high-rise staggered code)Related topics:

Love life,

Goodbye but never goodbye

In the col

newspaper reporter finishing this year's monthly financial expenditure data found that the national financial and social security and employment costs are more than 100 billion yuan per month.

回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2016-1-11 21:14:49 | 只看该作者

To everyone's words

New Year picture,scarpe hogan outlet, good luck to the year of the rabbit! Hello everyone 159. That number is I just at home for the (of course schools the number back to school after I still continue to use), welcome all the new and old classmates and friends something all right and I contact. What if there are difficulties,parka woolrich outlet, welcome to speak with me as long as I can,air max femme pas cher, I will bend.  I recently a little busy, the novel is underway. Because I am lazy,doudoune moncler pas cher, just draw thousands of words,moncler outlet online, so the novel has not yet finished writing. But you can rest assured that in the novel will be finished before returning. Just the time to hard A Fang students to help me typing. Of course,bottes ugg soldes, the novel words are likely beyond the original plan. The scope of the word. Here, I would like to say: sister Fang hard!  I remember what the teacher said my words lack of cultural connotation. Last year, stone teacher also said that my writing is because of the lack of life. And the cultural origin is from the life. So,hogan outlet online, I will be more careful attention,hogan sito ufficiale, to appreciate life and try to translate it into words. Here, I am very grateful to the two teachers for dial! Thank you so much! < br   > < br   > there, my dearest friend one Li Fang. Every time I call to you,hogan sito ufficiale, you're always busy! You will always have endless things,golden goose outlet, for your family and friends! What time can you stop your pace to think about your own future? I am not against you to care for others. I just hope you can while caring for you live once, all right? Maybe you think I thought a little selfish, but, as a friend, I need to remind you: don't neglect your.  celery,scarpe hogan outlet, central red,moncler sito ufficiale, you find love,woolrich outlet, I feel happy in my heart for you! Jing Fang,scarpe hogan outlet, Hu Yunhai, and I also hope you can have a lover to get married! It's not easy for you to come together! No matter how the future,golden goose outlet, please remember, the distance I will always bless you four bit! ).
Related topics:

Love is li

Summer is

Si...

newspaper reporter finishing this year's monthly financial expenditure data found that the national financial and social security and employment costs are more than 100 billion yuan per month.

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2016-1-15 07:37:30 | 只看该作者

ST long oil delisting 27 Shanghai risk label share

,tn requin pas cher
prior to the Commission Chairman Xiao Gang said in an interview with the media,woolrich sito ufficiale, the reform of the delisting system has been good for many years, the general direction is to gradually form a market,hogan outlet online, diversification and normalization of the delisting mechanism.
great wisdom news agency learned that in April 11th,giacche peuterey uomo, the Shanghai Stock Exchange announced that the termination of *ST long oil (600087.SH) shares listed transactions,woolrich outlet online, which is the new delisting system in 2012 after the formal implementation of the Shanghai and Shenzhen two city's first mandatory delisting of the listing Corporation,hogan outlet online, but also the first central enterprises delisting shares. *ST delisting long oil capital market * ST shares a wake-up call.
< p > in addition, compared with the company, delisting risk of * ST super (002506.SZ), St double 601268.SH, St in constant 000594.SZ exist more big. The three companies have announced predict 2013 will continue to be a loss, and wait to see if the stock exchange listing of treatment decision to suspend, but shares of the company has not yet been suspension. Three annual report of the company's annual disclosure appointment was at the end of 4.
< p > arrange according to the news agency of great wisdom, Phi star hats "* ST companies not in a few, in addition to * ST long oil biconditional gate brothers * ST Phoenix 000520.SZ continuous loss for three years, is facing the risk of suspension of listing,louboutin 2016," the Shanghai risk "tag * ST companies will have 27, mainly include: * ST lion (600539.SH), St wilderness 600598.SH,moncler outlet online, St capital 600860.SH, St into city (600247.SH),scarpe hogan online, St Hongsheng 600817.SH,hogan sito ufficiale, St joint 600358.SH, St Tianwei (600550. SH).
industry a lot of people pointed out that *ST long oil delisting is not a bad thing, A shares on the market and there is no "phoenix",hogan outlet online, the central enterprises are not omnipotent. As the central rate of *ST long oil is about to face the fate of the delisting,goyard paris, but also to go in the city as well as the suspension on the edge of the listing on the edge of the shares,moncler sito ufficiale, sounded the alarm.
< p > Wuhan Science and Technology University of Finance and securities research director dongdengxin in 14 (Monday) at noon in its official micro published entitled "not to investor protection in the name of trampling the delisting rule - applauded for the first central enterprises * ST long oil delisting. Review articles, the article pointed out that *ST long oil, is the central enterprises, but also listing Corporation. As a listing Corporation, in front of the delisting system is equal. This is the need to play the role of the market survival of the fittest, but also the needs of social resource allocation and optimization.
article also mentioned, *ST long oil as the first delisting of the central enterprises,cheap michael kors bags, has an important significance. On the one hand,hogan outlet, >
< p >, * ST Haihua (000822.SZ), * ST Tianwei over 20 only Phi star hats "stock losses in recent years margins continue to expand, 2013 annual loss of * ST Haihua, Tianwei * ST and * ST Yihua 600871.SH 3 only the stock is more than 10 billion yuan.