ÉèΪÊ×Ò³Êղر¾Õ¾
²é¿´: 7179|»Ø¸´: 16
´òÓ¡ ÉÏÒ»Ö÷Ìâ ÏÂÒ»Ö÷Ìâ

[Ë¢»ú°ü] ¡¾¼«¹âV2¡¿1.19 ÎïÀí/ÐéÄâ¼ü¹¦Äܶ¨Òå|À´µçÉÁ¹â|²ÊÉ«Ë«ÐÐÍøËÙ|ÏßÐÔµçÁ¿|Å©Àú|¸ß¼¶µçÔ´

[¸´ÖÆÁ´½Ó]
Ìøתµ½Ö¸¶¨Â¥²ã
Â¥Ö÷
·¢±íÓÚ 2015-4-30 21:20:27 | Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß »ØÌû½±Àø |µ¹Ðòä¯ÀÀ |ÔĶÁģʽ

ÖÐÐË Z9 MINI

»úÐÍÃû³Æ:ÖÐÐË Z9 MINI
°²×¿°æ±¾:5.X
ROM×÷Õß:¼«¹â
ROM°æ±¾ºÅ:2.0
ROMÀàÐÍ:
ROMÌصã¼ò½é:ÎïÀí/ÐéÄâ¼ü¹¦Äܶ¨Òå|À´µçÉÁ¹â|²ÊÉ«Ë«ÐÐÍøËÙ|ÏßÐÔµçÁ¿|Å©Àú|¸ß¼¶µçÔ´
ROMÌصã¼ò½é:ÎïÀí/ÐéÄâ¼ü¹¦Äܶ¨Òå|À´µçÉÁ¹â|²ÊÉ«Ë«ÐÐÍøËÙ|ÏßÐÔµçÁ¿|Å©Àú|¸ß¼¶µçÔ´
Ë¢»ú×¢ÒâÊÂÏÇëÒ»¶¨½«µçÁ¿±£³ÖÔÚ 40% ÒÔÉÏË¢»ú£¨×îºÃÊdzäµçÆ÷Ò²²å×Å£©£¬ÒòΪ 5.0 Ë¢Íê»úÖ®ºóÐèÒªÖØбàÒëËùÓгÌÐò£¬±àÒë¹ý³Ì»á¼«´óµÄÏûºÄ CPU ×ÊÔ´ºÍµç³Ø£¬Èç¹ûµçÁ¿µÍÓÚ 15% µÄ»°»áÔì³É±àÒë¹ý³ÌÖÐÖ¹£¬¿¨×¡²»¶¯£¬È»ºóºÜ¶àÈ˾ͻáÒÔΪÊÖ»ú±äש£¡£¡£¡ÎÒ¾ÍÖÐÁËÒ»»Ø±ê¡£¡£¡£¡£ÕÛÌÚÁ˸ö°ëËÀ

±¾ ROM »ùÓÚÖÐÐË Z9 Mini ×îеĹٷ½°æµÄ V1.19 µ×°ü¾«ÐÄÖÆ×÷£¬ÌØÐÔÈçÏ£º

¡ô V2 ÌØÐÔ£º»ùÓÚÄ¿Ç°×îй̼þ 1.19 ÖÆ×÷
¡ô V2 ÌØÐÔ£ºÌí¼ÓÁ˱ê׼ʱ¼äϸ»¯¹¦ÄÜ£¬¼´¿ÉÒÔÔÚ״̬À¸Ê±¼äÇøÓòÏÔʾ¡°Á賿¡¢Ô糿¡¢ÎçÒ¹¡¢»Æ»è¡±µÈϸ»¯Ê±¼ä
¡ô V2 ÌØÐÔ£ºÌí¼ÓÁËÀÏʽʮ¶þʱ³½Ê±¼äϸ»¯¹¦ÄÜ£¬¼´¿ÉÒÔÔÚ״̬À¸Ê±¼äÇøÓòÏÔʾ¡°Î´Ê±¡¢Îçʱ¡¢³½Ê±¡±µÈÊ®¶þʱ³½Ï¸»¯Ê±¼ä

¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁË״̬À¸Ë«ÐÐÍøËٿؼþ£¬ÍøËٿؼþ¿É×Ô¶¨ÒåÑÕÉ«£¬·Ç³£Æ¯ÁÁʵÓã¬Ä¬ÈÏΪ»ÆÉ«£¬Äã¿ÉÒÔÔÚ¼«¹âÉèÖÃÖÐÑ¡ÔñÑÕÉ«
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁ˸߼¶À´µçÉÁ¹âµÄ¹¦ÄÜ£¬Õ⹦Äܲ¢·ÇŪ¸öµÚÈý·½ apk ´ÕÊýµÄ£¬´¿´úÂëʵÏÖ£¬Ã»Óкǫ́·þÎñ£¬½öÔÚÏìÁåʱ¼¤»î£¬Æ½Ê±²»Õ¼ÓÃϵͳ×ÊÔ´
¡ô ¸ß¼¶À´µçÉÁ¹âÔÚ²»Í¬ÏìÁåģʽ£¨Õý³£¡¢¾²Òô¡¢Õñ¶¯£©Ï¾ùÓжÀÁ¢¿ª¹Ø£¬Ã¿ÖÖÏìÁåģʽ¶¼¿ÉÒÔ×Ô¶¨ÒåÉÁ¹âµÄƵÂÊ¡£ÁíÍâÇëÉ÷ÖØÑ¡Ôñ¡±·è¿ñ¡°ÉÁ˸ģʽ£¬»á¸ø×Ô¼ººÍËûÈË´øÀ´Ï൱µÄ²»ÊÊ
¡ô Èý¸öÎïÀí°´¼ü³¤°´¹¦ÄÜ¿ÉÒÔ×Ô¶¨Ò壬¹² 14 ÖÖ¹¦ÄÜ£¬Ä¬ÈÏÇé¿öϳ¤°´ HOME ¼üºÍ²Ëµ¥¼üΪϵͳĬÈϹ¦ÄÜ£¬³¤°´·µ»Ø¼üΪ½áÊø½ø³Ì¡£¾ßÌ幦ÄÜÈçÏ£º¹ØÆÁ¡¢¹Ø»ú²Ëµ¥¡¢·µ»Ø¼ü¡¢HOME¼ü¡¢×î½üÈÎÎñ¼ü¡¢²Ëµ¥¼ü¡¢ÒôÁ¿Ôö´ó¡¢ÒôÁ¿¼õС¡¢ÏÔʾͨ»°¼Ç¼¡¢ËÑË÷¼ü¡¢¾²Òô/Õñ¶¯/Õý³£ÒôÁ¿Çл»¡¢É±ËÀµ±Ç°½ø³Ì¡¢¿ªÆô/¹Ø±ÕÊÖµçͲ¡¢ÆÁÄ»½Øͼ£©
¡ô Ϊ״̬À¸Ìí¼ÓÁË×óÓÒÐéÄâ¼ü£¬×óÓÒÐéÄⳤ°´¡¢¶Ì°´¹¦Äܾù¿É×Ô¶¨Ò壬¹² 14 ÖÖ¹¦ÄÜ£¬Ä¬ÈÏ×óÐéÄâ¼ü¶Ì°´ÎªÁåÉùÇл»¡¢³¤°´ÎªÆÁÄ»½Øͼ£¬ÓÒÐéÄâ¼ü¶Ì°´Îª¹ØÆÁ¡¢³¤°´ÎªµçÔ´²Ëµ¥
¡ô Ϊ״̬À¸×óÓÒÐéÄâ¼üÌí¼ÓÁË¿ª¹Ø£¬Äã¿ÉÒÔ³¹µ×Òþ²Ø½ûÓÃÕâЩÐéÄâ¼ü
¡ô Ϊ״̬À¸Ìí¼ÓÁËÖÇÄÜÏßÐÔµçÁ¿ÏÔʾ£¬ÏßÐÔµçÁ¿»á¸ù¾ÝµçÁ¿µÄ¶àÉÙ×Ô¶¯±äÉ«£¬³äµçÒ²Óж¯»­£¬¾ßÌåÔÚ¡°¼«¹âÉèÖá±ÖÐÉèÖá£
¡ô ÏßÐÔµçÁ¿µÄ¸ß¶È¿ÉÒÔ×Ô¶¨Òå
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁ˸߼¶ÖØÆô²Ëµ¥£¬³¤°´µçÔ´¼üÑ¡Ôñ¡°ÖØÆô¡±¼´¿É¿´¼û
¡ô ΪÖØÆô²Ëµ¥Ìí¼ÓÁË¿ª¹Ø£¬Äã¿ÉÒÔÔÚ¡°¼«¹âÉèÖá±ÖÐÑ¡ÔñÊÇ·ñÆôÓÃÕ⹦ÄÜ
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁË 68 ¿î¶à²Êµç³Øͼ±ê£¬¶¼·Ç³£Æ¯ÁÁ£¡
¡ô ΪÕâ 68 ¿îµç³Øͼ±êÌí¼ÓÁ˷dz£¿áµÄ³äµç¶¯»­£¡

¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËÒþ²ØÐźÅͼ±êµÄ¹¦ÄÜ
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËÒþ²ØÔ­°æµç³Øͼ±êµÄ¹¦ÄÜ
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËÒþ²ØÀ©Õ¹µç³Øͼ±êµÄ¹¦ÄÜ
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËÒþ²Ø״̬À¸Ê±¼äµÄ¹¦ÄÜ
¡ô ¶À¼ÒÌí¼ÓÁË¡°¶ÌÐŽçÃ桱˫Ãæ°åºÍµ¥Ãæ°åÇл»µÄ¹¦ÄÜ£¬
¾ßÌåÔÚ¡°¼«¹âÉèÖá±ÖÐÉèÖá£
¡ô ¶À¼ÒÌí¼ÓÁË¿ªÆô/¹Ø±Õ¡°ÉèÖýçÃ桱
Ë«Ãæ°åºÍµ¥Ãæ°åÇл»µÄ¹¦ÄÜ£¬¾ßÌåÔÚ¡°¼«¹âÉèÖá±ÖÐÉèÖá£
¡ô ĬÈϾÍÒѾ­¿ªÆô¡°Ë«»÷»½ÐÑÆÁÄ»¡±µÄ¹¦ÄÜ£¬¼´Ë¢ÍêÎÒµÄ ROM ¾ÍÒѾ­¿ªÆôÁË¡°Ë«»÷»½ÐÑ¡±¹¦ÄÜ¡£
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËÆÁÄ»ÖúÊÖ¹¦ÄÜ£¬ÇëÔÚ¡±¼«¹âÉèÖá°ÖпªÆô
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁË×Ô¶¨Òå״̬À¸Ê±¼äÑÕÉ«µÄ¹¦ÄÜ
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËËøÆÁÅ©ÀúÏÔʾ²¢¿É¿ª¹Ø
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËËøÆÁ¹«Àú½ÚÈÕÏÔʾ²¢¿É¿ª¹Ø
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËËøÆÁÅ©Àú½ÚÈÕÏÔʾ²¢¿É¿ª¹Ø
¡ô ¶À¼ÒÌí¼ÓË«»÷»½ÐÑÕñ¶¯¹¦Äܲ¢¿É¿ª¹Ø£¬ÕâÑùÄã¿ÉÒÔ׼ȷ֪µÀÊÇ·ñË«»÷»½ÐÑÁËÆÁÄ»
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁË״̬À¸Ê±¼äϸ»¯µÄ¹¦ÄÜ
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁË»¤Ä¿¾µ³ÌÐò£¬ÇëÔÚ¡±¼«¹âÉèÖá°ÖпªÆô
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁË״̬À¸Ë«ÐÐÍøËÙÏÔʾ¹¦Äܲ¢¿É¿ª¹Ø£¨¹² 3 ÖÖ·ç¸ñ¿ÉÑ¡£©
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËʱ¼ä¾ÓÖеŦÄܲ¢¿É¿ª¹Ø
¡ô ĬÈÏÔÚÉèÖÃÖоÍÒѾ­ÏÔʾ¡°¿ª·¢ÕßÑ¡Ï£¬²»ÐèÒªÓû§ÔÚÉèÖÃÖж԰汾ºÅ°´ 5 ϲÅÏÔʾ£¨¼«¹âºìÅ£¶À¼Ò¹¦ÄÜ£©
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁË ViPER4Android FX ÒôЧÒýÇæ
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁË ViPER4Android XHiFi ÒôЧÒýÇæ
¡ô ÆƽâÁËϵͳµÄÇ©ÃûÑéÖ¤
¡ô ÐÞ¸Ä WiFi ÐÝÃß²ßÂÔΪÓÀ²»¹Ø±Õ£¬Ô­°æÊǹØÆÁ¾Í¹Ø WiFi£¬ºÜ²»ÈËÐÔ»¯µÄ˵£¬»¹»áÔì³ÉÅÜÁ÷Á¿µÄÇé¿ö¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£
¡ô ĬÈϹرÕÁË Google µÄ APK ÑéÖ¤¹¦ÄÜ£¨G±»Ç½£¬ÕâÏÄܺÁÎÞÓô¦»¹»á¼Ó³¤°²×° APK µÄʱ¼ä£©
¡ô ¶ÔËùÓÐ apk Îļþ½øÐÐ zalign ´¦Àí£¬¼Ó¿ì apk µÄÔØÈëËÙ¶È
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËÍêÕûµÄ busybox ¹¤¾ßÏä
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËÍêÕûµÄ root ȨÏÞ
¡ô ¿ªÆô init.d Ö§³Ö
¡ô ĬÈϹرÕÆÁÄ»×Ô¶¯Ðýת¡£
¡ô ×Ô¶¯¹ØÆÁʱ¼ä¸ÄΪ2·ÖÖÓ¡£
¡ô ĬÈÏ¿ªÆô¿É°²×°µÚÈý·½ apk Îļþ¡£
¡ô ĬÈÏ¿ªÆô USB µ÷ÊÔ
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁË root eplorer ³ÌÐò
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËîѱ¸·Ý³ÌÐò
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËÖն˹ÜÀíÆ÷
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁË MIUI Ö¸ÄÏÕë
¡ô Ìí¼ÓÁËÖն˹ÜÀíÆ÷

¡¾ROM ½ØͼÐÀÉÍ¡¿

ÒÑÓÐ 3 ÈËÆÀ·Ö¹±Ï× ÊÕÆð ÀíÓÉ
sponger + 10 ¾«Æ·ºÃ×ÊÔ´£¬¼Ó·ÖÖ§³Öһϣ¡
leisukeji + 10 Òƶ¯ÊåÊåÓÐÄã¸ü¾«²Ê£¡
zj999ck + 6 ¾«Æ·ºÃ×ÊÔ´£¬¼Ó·ÖÖ§³Öһϣ¡

×ÜÆÀ·Ö: ¹±Ï× + 26   ²é¿´È«²¿ÆÀ·Ö

ÍƼö
·¢±íÓÚ 2016-3-2 19:34:13 | Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß
dddddddddddddddd

»Ø¸´

ʹÓõÀ¾ß ¾Ù±¨

ÍƼö
·¢±íÓÚ 2016-1-23 17:18:46 À´×ÔÊÖ»ú°æ | Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß
jejdjjdnÄãÃûÒ»ÑùŶÆÆƤ

»Ø¸´

ʹÓõÀ¾ß ¾Ù±¨

Í·Ïñ±»ÆÁ±Î
ÍƼö
·¢±íÓÚ 2016-1-21 19:54:42 | Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß
Ìáʾ: ×÷Õß±»½ûÖ¹»òɾ³ý ÄÚÈÝ×Ô¶¯ÆÁ±Î
»Ø¸´

ʹÓõÀ¾ß ¾Ù±¨

ÍƼö
·¢±íÓÚ 2016-1-13 06:09:18 | Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß

The rain rocked, quietly around

It's raining again today, under the rain seems to is particularly frequent,bottes ugg pas cher, spectacular autumn arrival, not only did not rain quietly,sneakers golden goose, and there is no rain,sac goyard soldes, it seems to me that the only that I hated the jumbled bale. Night to the world of things to put on a gauze, the moon quietly completed the and the handover of the sun, I began to feel tired eyes couldn't help to droop. Lying in bed, silent rain is particularly harsh,air max soldes, drop by drop knock at my heart, a tremor of my every nerve. The damp in the air, faint unease seeping from around little room, I will be isolated. Close your eyes, dark spread in the eyes,goyard pas cher, fear me, opened his eyes and face is still boundless deep black, in so deep within, I clearly heard, the heart is pounding. Breeze Blows suddenly into the room, gently lifted the curtain, the moonlight like practice, floating into the heart. A feeling of confusion was swept away, it is cool and comfortable hitherto unknown. As the weathering performer, across the Cangxi suburbs, humming a minor indulge moon. Shortness of breath gradually returned to normal, heart rippled in the rain, greedy enjoying refreshing my body every cell in joy. The rain became small, Cecil strands floating down to earth,goyard pas cher, fall leaves waltz. Playing in the leaf gap between the time, fall in water splashed in the blossoming lotus petals look beautiful, shining in the neon lights. Opened his eyes,wholesale michael kors, filled with dreams of light and slightly confused black, I can not help but stretch out your hand,golden goose outlet online, gently stroking them. Be moonlight goddess blessing, deep breath, head buried in the soft pillow and everything, as if in stationary at the moment, I in the world garden very happy, very free. I can't even describe in words. Listening to the rain, sometimes such as huangzhongtailv; sometimes such as fine voiceless sound; sometimes like pearls falling into the bottom of the dish; sometimes as white red coral coral sink to the bottom of the sea. At this time there is the sound of silence. Staring at the city in silence in the rain, as the Jiangnan ancient Peng boat,canada goose femme pas cher, a quiet and elegant woman,hogan roma outlet, standing in the rain, propped the flavor of ancient umbrella, gazing at the scene,parka woolrich outlet, the city, the people, the corners of the mouth surface trace of a smile. The eyes look like limpid, murmur,scarpe hogan outlet, make you reluctant to clear away. As an ancient, placid, it seems never to indulge in them. This my life for nearly a decade, I was actually never felt so warm,tiffany outlet online, at this time, at this moment, in the rain, listening to the rain of the symphony, calm heart is unprecedented, Furui generally uneventful. My heart like a movie, in a variety of life. In ten years I just,golden goose sito ufficiale, I have experienced many things,chaussure tn pas cher, but what about this? I have heard the rain like today? Is in the world, just make my heart become sad and depressed, but it is in such a world, I will feel the unprecedented peace and with unprecedented comfort. Life is this is bitter, and why to want too much, in the end is not sat on the floor, static under heart to listen to the voice, Buddha, once said, flower and one world only).Related topics:

The taste

The residu

To continu

according to the Ministry of Environmental Protection informed, 22, 39 major cities of Beijing, Tianjin and the surrounding area, 9 cities, pollution is serious, than the previous day has added four, but the haze area than the day before relatively reduced. Ministry of Environmental Protection said, 26 days ago, Beijing and south central Hebei is still serious pollution to the main.

»Ø¸´

ʹÓõÀ¾ß ¾Ù±¨

ÍƼö
·¢±íÓÚ 2016-1-12 16:26:26 | Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß

With my great fireworks, change your life.

< p > a world meet, love in a fallen city, Connaught for thousands of years; a friend never abandon in life and death; life love, sansei III, lasting about. The third is over, when you have become my eternal love, marriage complex, how Youth passes as a fleeting wave. worth? Sansei stone, covenant are still ringing in, if be the afterlife, please Jun and Xu my eternal love, I would like to exhaustion of the Sansheng fireworks, change your world is blurred...... < br   > - signature < br   > < br   > [a] in the world, first meet in the south of < br   > < br   > April always give a person feeling lazy, coincided with the time of the afternoon,piumini moncler outlet, a wisp of idle leisurely sunshine from the window slanting not spacious cabin,spaccio woolrich outlet, I look at the projection of the landing on the ground of heart, with emotion. < br   > sunlight slightly good, years of quiet,chaussure air max pas cher, is very difficult to have such a light day, light like water in general, unavoidable and is lonely, fingertip swimming,polo ralph lauren pas cher, with ideas for free to knock out some words to.
in the morning as usual to open the computer, space and website, browse the latest dynamic. Just a casual look, see a "Jiangnan misty rain," the words greeted my eyes,canada goose homme pas cher, like Jiangnan, not Jiangnan Zhenru paradise like beauty, beauty is a state of mind, the misty rain blurred is mesmerizing. < br   > in Jiangnan,outlet hogan, heart like rain. However, I just a traveler, do not want to leave any attachment, do not take the hint of nostalgia,peuterey sito ufficiale, not strong does not light, so good. Now I already bearish this all the glitz, just want to do a quiet the author, writing their full depicting mind,goyard paris, not romantic. Just be yourself. Find yourself, also won't be others influence,hogan outlet online, only quietly writing his own mind, no need to look to others, I was their scenery. < br   > others achievement is a belonging to their group, because loves, therefore the love,hogan outlet, thinking, I for his careless and tangled, inadvertently involved in any disputes, inadvertently enter any collective, inadvertently into any feelings, then I want in the end is what??
  and again came to your space, I know can not be a familiar place,hogan scarpe sito ufficiale, that I'm in love with the love of heaven, review, count we have traveled together bit by bit,woolrich sito ufficiale, his thoughts back to the that year of initial... < br   > < br   > [2] in the world, heart friend < br   > < br   > initial, attract you poetic words,ralph lauren soldes, I to centerless approached sentimental you, feel your tender heart,air max pas cher france, because you see Qing Yan, I fell in love with her at first sight. Then you said, you only want a reliance on flighty, walking in the street like a lover's sister, I said. I just want to a can rely on can act like a spoiled child will accommodate I take care of my brother, so you are my brother, my sister. So, I take the name of my sister,cheap michael kors bags, understand you.