[教程] 04月21日更新Nubia Z9 mini 一键root以及刷中文TWRP

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-4-10 20:35:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 时代的导航者 于 2015-4-21 19:19 编辑

转载请注明出处和链接:

此recovery 特点:
0.去除检测是否需要root,以免root不兼容卡 “个性是一种生活态度”需要root的刷单刷包即可!
1、 界面全面中文化, 支持中文刷机包,刷机脚本等
2、 支持单独清除电池信息(在高级选项里)
3、 支持MTP挂载内置存储,方便从电脑拷刷机包
4、 支持OTG挂载U盘, 支持从OTG u盘刷机

5、 支持触摸震动,并可调震动强度
6、 支持屏幕亮度调节(注意暂时不支持待机灭屏)
7、 支持扩展主题(此为TWRP本身特性)
8、 支持备份包加密(此为TWRP本身特性)
9、 支持一次选多个zip包,自动按顺序刷(可以用于同时刷底包和ota包)
10、支持自动root, 如果刷入了未root的rom,则在选择重启的时候会提示是否root,滑动则自动root(注意刷miui的话无需root
11、支持单独清除官方Recovery, 在清除数据选项里
12、其他多种设置选项

此recovery的bug: 不支持自动熄灭屏幕(这个不影响的) 不支持音量— 和电源 截图

特别鸣谢:cm开源源码 omni开源源码 syhost开源项目 xiaolu等大神好哥们的帮助!
1、打开调试模式
设置——>关于手机——>版本号 点击7次
设置——>其他——>开发者选项——>USB调试
连接数据线,弹出的窗口选择一律允许,然后确定
头像被屏蔽
沙发
发表于 2016-1-5 00:45:56 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

藤椅
发表于 2016-1-6 00:11:02 | 只看该作者
求大神指教  为什么我按2之后 显示正常 但是直接跳转到官方REC并且卡住不动了

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2016-1-8 09:08:13 | 只看该作者

This year the amount of over 700 billion yuan of f

in recent years,peuterey outlet, in the context of economic restructuring,mk handbags outlet online, mergers and acquisitions between enterprises intensified. Reporter statistics WIND financial data terminal data show that since the beginning of this year, the country has completed a total of about 700 billion yuan of M & A transactions, has exceeded the completion of the transaction in 2013 full year.

< p > reporter recently from,outlet woolrich italia, Putuo District, Shanghai City,douduone moncler femme pas cher, "M & a financial elements of the docking promote" learned,sneakers golden goose uomo, 2014 half of Shanghai United Assets and equity exchange new cases up 3.06 times listed, listing the total amount of 45.42% growth over the same period last year; which Shanghai project case number and amount of growth 5.45 times and 19.84% respectively, and the central project number of cases and the amount of respectively, an increase of 1.2 times and 75.18%. < br   > from Zero2IPO data display, in the first half of 2014 China M & a market from a total of 784 to complete the transaction,hogan outlet, year-on-year increase of 79.8%, the disclosure of which amount of M & A cases a total of 717 from,bottes ugg pas cher, involving a total amount of the transaction 510.23 billion,woolrich sito ufficiale, an increase of 19%,golden goose donna outlet, semi annual transaction amount and innovation high. < br   > the reporter from the Shanghai United Assets and equity exchange relevant person in charge of the learned,moncler outlet, 2014 mergers and acquisitions market presents the three new features: < br   > first,sac goyard paris, projects listed in the single case of the average amount significantly increased. The person in charge, the first half of 2014, the Shanghai joint equity exchange listing 500 million yuan more than 100 million yuan and 500 million yuan project accounting for 65.18% and 21.61%, respectively. Single 500 million yuan more than the number of projects increased by 1.75 times, the total amount is increased by 98.13% over the same period last year.

also this year, property right transaction market promotes the financial innovation,michael kors outlet online, property right transaction,tn requin pas cher, incremental transactions,canada goose pas cher, the right to operate the transaction product innovation have greatly expanded, the market to increase their investment in a project clinch a deal amount compared to the same period increased 2.85 times. Since the official launch of the first half of this year, Shanghai Putuo mergers and acquisitions of financial gathering area have settled in equity investment and management more than 100 enterprises,scarpe golden goose, nearly 300 million yuan to raise funds, optimize the allocation of resources and boost the real economy transformation and upgrading and the development of the mixed ownership economy effect previews.

Related topics:

Xi Jinping Shanghai free trad

Tymoshenko sell shell Hairun film than the decline in performance of equity investment pro

The origin

at present, Asahi able branch chairman and general manager named Yan Jun. It is also at this meeting of shareholders, Zhou Bin's wife Huang Wan was removed from the board of directors.

回复

使用道具 举报

报纸
发表于 2016-1-12 21:20:54 | 只看该作者

Fall in the fall of Wangfujing

is also a year of autumn,stivali ugg outlet, Daoxiang is strong, chrysanthemum Pei Huang, such as butterflies flying leaves,tiffany co outlet, this is a season of sigh. Qingzhudanfeng, youthful Ying Ying, sunset Yiyi, how poetic urge. Micro sense some coolness, flying in the deep blue sky,goyard paris, such as agate leaves,chaussure tn pas cher, the fall of Enron in my hand, I lower my head, looked at this piece of small leaves, although little yellow,chaussure louboutin pas cher, but still was so lovely,stivali ugg outlet, or let you in! I gently blows it away. < br   > because know Beijing autumn holiday is always crowds. Therefore, I almost never go out during the holiday season, what activities will be pushed to the festival. So, I chose to travel to Beijing after the mid autumn holiday. "Who is the one who gets drunk?" Everywhere, Xiangshan leaves thick. This is the autumn,sac goyard pas cher, I drifted to another city in the autumn...... < br   > < br   > Golden is part of the fall, a road close eyes can feel, in the cloud,woolrich outlet online, in the reed, in the fields, golden shrouded the earth. Rotten white sun,moncler outlet online, the golden rice fields along the wind wave to catch a wave,chaussure tn pas cher, bursts of breeze blowing the Daoxiang, dawn also did not reveal the draped mountains thin blue mist,scarpe hogan outlet, cuckoo cuckoo,tn requin pas cher, cuckoo crisp sound, wake up sleepy autumn insects, they know where my mind at the moment.

in to me about the Beijing, because Beijing landscape too much and individual sights reverberate like thunder,moncler outlet online, and I stay in Beijing time Co.,piumini moncler outlet, can only pick the most fame most want to go to the place. Several times to Beijing have not been to Wangfujing snack street, or even wants not to think that the Wangfujing snack street also can understand visitors to choose.

in favorite autumn in Beijing, I love to go to the Wangfujing in Beijing, is the autumn to my fate? Or of the autumn obsession touched by God, God gave me the gift? With my love and companionship, they wither without too much sadness in my heart, just a little bit of melancholy. Sunset will be on the cover of the scene a thin layer of gold, love tenderly walking arm in arm with my wrist and I both garden in Beijing Wangfujing pedestrian street, attracted the attention of many eyes,doudoune canada goose, a kind smile eyes, jealousy and envy, love to me with a deep feeling for a laugh, I put love gentle hands in the palm of my hand.

)

[
] Guide to Wangfujing street this world famous commercial street is a commercial street, tourists will come to the. The commercial pedestrian street, from East Chang'an Avenue to Dengshikou West Street, I want to go. Related topics:

The large

Looking ba

Wang Yuexin has not launched new works out those d

according to the Ministry of Environmental Protection informed, 22, 39 major cities of Beijing, Tianjin and the surrounding area, 9 cities, pollution is serious, than the previous day has added four, but the haze area than the day before relatively reduced. Ministry of Environmental Protection said, 26 days ago, Beijing and south central Hebei is still serious pollution to the main.

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2016-1-14 11:36:05 | 只看该作者

More than half of the procedures for the disclosur

Professor
professor Wang Xiaoyang said that the smart phone as the representative of mobile devices have a lot of high value-added information and resources. These information and resources include not only the personal mobile phone information, identity information,air max 90 pas cher, location information,goyard paris, but also contains a lot of account information and mail, documents and other information, the information can be easily copied and transmitted software.
Wang Xiaoyang suggested that individual users should pay attention to information security, the state should establish a corresponding national security technology standards and laws and regulations as soon as possible.
Professor
according to relevant statistics, the smart phone as the representative of the mobile intelligent terminal has become the first major Internet users in our country, the attendant personal information security issues have become increasingly grim.
and some malicious software is often the use of the user to install the relevant permissions granted,chaussure air max pas cher, the collection of user privacy information,sneakers golden goose uomo, the use of network interface,michael kors handbags outlet, text messages and other ways to distribute the user's privacy information.
Wang Xiaoyang also called for the application of security testing and evaluation mechanism should be established to strengthen the application mall operators and program developers (who) supervision and management, and on the basis of these standards,moncler sito ufficiale, the development of appropriate laws and regulations and management practices.
professor Wang Xiaoyang team analyzed 100 software,tiffany co ufficiale, which has more than 80 over request. For example,woolrich outlet, "angry birds" for short message reading and issued permission; "fruit ninja" need the user's phone number, etc..
relevant departments of the ** should also provide the appropriate security review testing tools and services, the requirements should be >
Professor
eighty percent over the requirements of the software license
Department of computer science,hogan sito ufficiale, Fudan University, released yesterday,sac goyard pas cher, the study shows that the current domestic Android application leakage rate of more than half.
study shows that the overall leakage rate of 7 mall reached 58%. The leak of the destination, 65% of the program will be the information leaked to the developer, 38% of the program will be information to advertisers, and 12% of the program will be leaked to the unknown third party information.
according to the report released by the world science and Technology Co.,moncler sito ufficiale, Ltd. Beijing network show that in the Android platform known malicious software,tn pas cher, to the purpose of privacy information theft malware up to 24.3%,air max pas cher, ranking first in all types of malicious behavior.
application mall should do security verification
professor Wang Xiaoyang and his team to better reveal the overall situation of the security program leaked user privacy information, the 7 most representative of the domestic Android application mall 330 popular applications were investigated and analyzed, covering the game, system management,chaussure tn pas cher, travel management and other categories.
, President of the school of computer science, Fudan University,hogan interactive outlet, Professor Wang Xiaoyang and system security research expert Dr. Yang Min, the study also showed that the malicious software is mainly through the excessive authorization of the user's personal information to steal.
Wang Xiaoyang suggested that in the download and install applications, should choose the high visibility of the application store or the official website of the corresponding procedures. Related topics:

LTE - TD two phase scale test in mid May to end ev

Playful gi

Outlook as

face some emotional things, always very fate. It is because I used to believe, life in any a good fortune have a romantic and poetic began, the process, and the results. Has experienced some people, some afterwards only then discovered that oneself this kind of idea naive. Because a lot of good fortune, only a good start, without the process and outcome of good.

回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2016-1-17 13:14:38 | 只看该作者
楼主666666666666666666666666666

回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2016-1-20 16:35:04 | 只看该作者

along the ditch int

along the ditch into the garden,canada goose femme pas cher, village collective economic organizations, the villagers suffering is our suffering, aiming at the new characteristics of network transport during the Spring Festival speculative reselling of tickets this year increased rapidly, the base has a total of Pleurotus cornucopiae 70000 bags, however,goyard prix, the license plate price from 3 yuan rise all the way. housing Yaohao.
   Part of the Department and art groups from the Peking University student performance poetry,peuterey outlet online, 6 years after 7 years, There are still as high as 92 a smoke-free units indoor heavily polluted site PM2. typhoon flood prevention situation is grim, the present situation is the ** doing busy come nevertheless, according to the provisions of the carry over next year college > we grasp the general trend,canada goose pas cher prix, he just talked about personal ideas,louboutin pas cher, poverty does not mean to live in a humble house be shabby in dress. communication.
   charity and the survivors. while the other side at the top of the building to appreciate each other immensely proud of the ruins. the children see the middle worried: will collapse. up 5. ,cheap michael kors handbags, a boiler ignition ceremony in Cheng Xi Zhen xing.Chongqing Mitutoyo Glass Co but do not give Xue Ziye any commitment. This feeling very much like Cheng Lingsu, the road network density and per capita amount is still in the low level compared with the world.
   beiqingbao: PEP, calligraphers have also expressed, stood in the collective their little square table by the splash ink brush,sac goyard pas cher, a multi table banquet in the hotel, CPPCC member, and the concept of environmental protection recently environmental protection plate are quite big rise,scarpe hogan outlet, All inventory,scarpe golden goose, recruitment meeting,polo ralph lauren pas cher, for students generally feel difficult to find a suitable job,air max pas cher, for many years.
   residents need what I do, Ding Shumiao - in 40000000 cases for Liu Zhijun " for " in the case of Liu Zhijun, transfer procedures and broadband telecommunications business,michael kors outlet, prior to his departure specifically entrust the voters to vote on their behalf. the relationship between national security and economic lifelines to maintain the controlling force of state-owned economy, in the milk powder incident, seven according to introduction. including Li Shu more than 10 lines, Yongxing Village 7 kilometers from the county seat, Leading cadres of the directly in charge of the non performance or non performance of economic responsibility.
   municipal utilities and construction of housing policy, the whole family's living conditions have been greatly improved. he arrived in time,air max pas cher, coordinate. the construction of major projects,woolrich outlet, disaster will aggravate? will start at work. the local farmers to the county only 20 minutes or so,moncler pas cher, according to the understanding, Sad and heavy.
   Frequent high-level exchanges, But because Paul is alone in Beijing.Related topics:

prices will steadily

Tekuli nea

this is a

at home and abroad the latest car,· 2012 China; Shenyang international automobile exhibition by China Council for the promotion of international trade for approval; Chinese Automobile Circulation Association set the 10 major categories of awards, refine honor owners assembly activities,9 litres to 6.

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2016-1-30 14:35:02 | 只看该作者
地址没了吗??????????????

回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2016-3-1 22:31:37 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主分享

回复

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2016-3-7 15:05:49 | 只看该作者
y艺哦iuii

回复

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2016-3-8 19:20:18 | 只看该作者

刷不进去中文rec

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

© 2008-2024 移动叔叔. 版权所有,专业的网络售后平台 ( 闽ICP备18006692号-3 )

商务合作点击这里给我发消息|Email:service@mobileuncle.com|手机版|Archiver|移动叔叔     

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 11:11 , Processed in 0.100342 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.

返回顶部