未命名_meitu_03.jpg
未命名_meitu_04.jpg
未命名_meitu_05.jpg
▼免责声明

1.本ROM已经通过本人的测试!如因操作不当造成的后果,本人及论坛一概不承担任何责任;
2.刷机前请保证手机起码50%或以上的电量,并保证刷机过程中手机及电脑无任何异常;
3.刷机有风险,首次刷机的朋友,请务必认真研读论坛的刷机教程,否则后果自负;
4.本人未持有ROM及其中的程序版权,请以研究和学习为目的,合法使用;
5.本人申明对ROM的各种用户使用不提供任何保证,不保证ROM的适用性,不保证无故障产生;不保证绝对的安全稳定;亦不对任何用户使用此ROM所遭遇到的任何理论上或实际上的损失承担责任;
6.严禁将本人的ROM进行二次篡改发表!特别是无技术含量的二次打包集成推广软件,违者必究!
7.如果您刷入了本ROM,即表示已经默认接受了上述协议。

发表于 2016-1-9 20:26:11 | 显示全部楼层
支持,谢谢楼主分享

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-13 09:26:14 | 显示全部楼层
goooooooooooooood

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-13 10:26:56 | 显示全部楼层

Ghost, is the dream to refuse to be outside

< p > & nbsp; [introduction]: be squandered youth,sac goyard prix, a life scenery and power farming in you that a piece of Yerba Buena. From then on, the wind and rain in node under the many kinds of bitter,hogan outlet, sour, sweet,doudoune moncler soldes, bitter,moncler outlet online, astringent thick the Shanguangshuise the a love.
the ending, has told me one of the most simple truth: that is,sac goyard soldes, walking there is hope.
in sighing, I finally found a vulgar and mercenary with many complicated and difficult to deal with the day. And those are woven into a colorful beauty. How many times a romantic affair, so many of you and me into the pros and cons of the spring and Autumn period,scarpe hogan outlet, wasting time. Whisper to those terrible things and start, in that a bird was shot, xuerouhengfei the dreams of you and me, tired and excited in the traces with a kind of death. Why is the
life why there are so many sour, sweet, bitter, hot astringent?...... One of the questions in my mind. < br   > < br   > I took a lot of a lot of "why" came to the world, to the life space, real fantasy, real life with, so the in the open desert of that a moment, and the darkness has to cover me up.
ah, with eyes constantly watched, in me that a black body touch. At that time I had wound on sign language. In my heart a cold sowing. < br   > < br   > Yes, I run in the dark and has gas out of gas, scarred drop with the double numb feet. There are many beautiful mistake, silently management and protection of the strain in the dark grown sunflower, sparkle with me those naive dreams and original sin... In... A hug
black eyes in the dark, there are a lot of secrets in the lamplight was found. < br   > < br   > as I opened the poetry of the album, there is a kind of voice,spaccio hogan interactive, in crashing my pursuit, is ah,ralph lauren soldes, a pigeon on the windows looked a. Affectionate eyes, showing the desire to many of the.
"cuckoo,air max pas cher, cuckoo dove,canada goose homme pas cher," Xinyu,tn pas cher, it seems to me said: the world is very bitter very bitter, very tired.
common feeling,scarpe hogan outlet, I was big in poetry.
hard to read, think to the vast volume of unknown light,hogan sito ufficiale, but Mochizuki empty sigh. < br   > Yes,moncler outlet, pigeons, in the conception of my meditation and planted a love and hate,michael kors outlet, between the words of dream inside the lights have lit the candle)Related topics:

When the l

An unforge

bottom drawer

according to the Ministry of Environmental Protection informed, 22, 39 major cities of Beijing, Tianjin and the surrounding area, 9 cities, pollution is serious, than the previous day has added four, but the haze area than the day before relatively reduced. Ministry of Environmental Protection said, 26 days ago, Beijing and south central Hebei is still serious pollution to the main.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-23 00:23:43 来自手机版 | 显示全部楼层
。。。。。。。。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-7 08:54:30 来自手机版 | 显示全部楼层
看一下,关键是要能省电。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

© 2008-2024 移动叔叔. 版权所有,专业的网络售后平台 ( 闽ICP备18006692号-3 )

商务合作点击这里给我发消息|Email:service@mobileuncle.com|手机版|Archiver|移动叔叔     

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 15:37 , Processed in 0.156600 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.

返回顶部