Ô­ÎÄ˵Ã÷Firmware is under beta testing.
The current version: 3.0 beta.
Date Updated: 12/23/2014
Multilanguage
Author mod: KachalkinGeorg
Author port: e.forester
Description from the author mod:
"BASED ON STOCK FIRMWARE
Processed completely from scratch than previous versions of the firmware fashion, this is a different character to the interface system. I paid special attention to animation, as in the system, and in some applications are increasingly giving each of them a personality and not dependent on the graphic part of the system. Thus changes a lot, and I do not remember all, as brought everywhere and compared to last Bethke, this is quite different.
In the firmware using the new camera."
·­Òë
¹Ì¼þÕýÔÚ²âÊÔÖС£
µ±Ç°°æ±¾:3.0 beta¡£
¸üÐÂÈÕÆÚ:12/23/2014
¶àÓïÑÔ
×÷Õß¹ú·À²¿:KachalkinGeorg
×÷Õ߶˿Ú:e.forester
´Ó×÷Õß¹ú·À²¿ÃèÊö:
¡°»ùÓÚ¹ÉƱµÄ¹Ì¼þ
´¦ÀíÍêÈ«´ÓÍ·¿ªÊ¼±ÈÒÔÇ°°æ±¾µÄ¹Ì¼þµÄ·½Ê½,ÕâÊÇÒ»¸ö²»Í¬µÄ×Ö·û½çÃæϵͳ¡£ÎÒÌرð¹Ø×¢¶¯»­,ÔÚϵͳÖÐ,ÔÚijЩӦÓóÌÐòÔ½À´Ô½¶àµØ¸øËûÃÇÿ¸öÈËÒ»¸ö¸öÐÔ¶ø²»ÒÀÀµÓÚͼÐÎϵͳµÄÒ»²¿·Ö¡£Òò´Ë¸Ä±äºÜ¶à,ÎÒ²»¼ÇµÃËùÓÐ,´øµ½´¦¶¼ºÍÈ¥ÄêBethkeÏà±È,ÕâÊÇÍêÈ«²»Í¬µÄ¡£
ÔÚʹÓÃÐÂÏà»ú¹Ì¼þ¡£¡±
ROMÌصã¼ò½é:°áÔË×Ô¹úÍâ
Multilanguage
"BASED ON STOCK FIRMWARE
Processed completely from scratch than previous versions of the firmware fashion, this is a different character to the interface system. I paid special attention to animation, as in the system, and in some applications are increasingly giving each of them a personality and not dependent on the graphic part of the system. Thus changes a lot, and I do not remember all, as brought everywhere and compared to last Bethke, this is quite different.
·­Òë
¹Ì¼þÕýÔÚ²âÊÔÖС£
¶àÓïÑÔ
´Ó×÷Õß¹ú·À²¿ÃèÊö:
¡°»ùÓÚ¹ÉƱµÄ¹Ì¼þ
´¦ÀíÍêÈ«´ÓÍ·¿ªÊ¼±ÈÒÔÇ°°æ±¾µÄ¹Ì¼þµÄ·½Ê½,ÕâÊÇÒ»¸ö²»Í¬µÄ×Ö·û½çÃæϵͳ¡£ÎÒÌرð¹Ø×¢¶¯»­,ÔÚϵͳÖÐ,ÔÚijЩӦÓóÌÐòÔ½À´Ô½¶àµØ¸øËûÃÇÿ¸öÈËÒ»¸ö¸öÐÔ¶ø²»ÒÀÀµÓÚͼÐÎϵͳµÄÒ»²¿·Ö¡£Òò´Ë¸Ä±äºÜ¶à,ÎÒ²»¼ÇµÃËùÓÐ,´øµ½´¦¶¼ºÍÈ¥ÄêBethkeÏà±È,ÕâÊÇÍêÈ«²»Í¬µÄ¡£
ÔÚʹÓÃÐÂÏà»ú¹Ì¼þ¡£¡±
°áÔË×Ô¹úÍâ
Multilanguage
"BASED ON STOCK FIRMWARE
·­Òë
¹Ì¼þÕýÔÚ²âÊÔÖС£
¶àÓïÑÔ
´Ó×÷Õß¹ú·À²¿ÃèÊö:
¡°»ùÓÚ¹ÉƱµÄ¹Ì¼þ
ÔÚʹÓÃÐÂÏà»ú¹Ì¼þ¡£¡±

ÎÒÖ»ÊÇ°áÔË  00ÏÂÔصØÖ·
Óοͣ¬Èç¹ûÄúÒª²é¿´±¾ÌûÒþ²ØÄÚÈÝÇë»Ø¸´

ɳ·¢
·¢±íÓÚ 2016-7-9 17:23:05 | Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß
ÎÒµÄɳ·¢ÎÒ×öÖ÷£¬¹û¶ÏÖ§³ÖÂ¥Ö÷£¡
»Ø¸´

ʹÓõÀ¾ß ¾Ù±¨

ÌÙÒÎ
·¢±íÓÚ 2017-5-29 15:18:40 | Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß
dfgdfgdfg

»Ø¸´

ʹÓõÀ¾ß ¾Ù±¨

°åµÊ
·¢±íÓÚ 2017-5-29 15:18:50 | Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß

ÎÒµÄɳ·¢ÎÒ×öÖ÷£¬¹û¶ÏÖ§³ÖÂ¥Ö÷£¡
»Ø¸´

ʹÓõÀ¾ß ¾Ù±¨

±¨Ö½
·¢±íÓÚ 2017-5-29 15:19:00 | Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß

¾«Æ·×ÊÔ´£¬Ç¿ÁÒÍƼö£¡
»Ø¸´

ʹÓõÀ¾ß ¾Ù±¨

ÄúÐèÒªµÇ¼ºó²Å¿ÉÒÔ»ØÌû µÇ¼ | ×¢²á

¹Ø±Õ

Õ¾³¤ÍƼöÉÏÒ»Ìõ /1 ÏÂÒ»Ìõ

© 2008-2024 Òƶ¯ÊåÊå. °æȨËùÓУ¬×¨ÒµµÄÍøÂçÊÛºóƽ̨ ( ÃöICP±¸18006692ºÅ-3 )

ÉÌÎñºÏ×÷µã»÷ÕâÀï¸øÎÒ·¢ÏûÏ¢|Email:service@mobileuncle.com|ÊÖ»ú°æ|Archiver|Òƶ¯ÊåÊå     

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 12:21 , Processed in 0.106811 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.

·µ»Ø¶¥²¿