手机必须ROOT给R.E管理器读写权限,用R.E管理器打开根目录\system\build.prop,
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
已有 1 人评分贡献 收起 理由
美之光LED + 1 实验可行的,但是手机有时候会黑屏,不建议.

总评分: 贡献 + 1   查看全部评分

推荐
发表于 2016-1-20 12:41:32 | 只看该作者

Make an appointment for your warmth

< p > in the late autumn season of the alley, I Dimei listen to dust, see falling under the banner of rotating falling gently into dust, that too easily broken sound, I do not know woke up the moment of silence, or provoke the tenderness of the missing, so elegant season, in the familiar place is no scenery. More often, I burned a column sandalwood,new balance outlet, listening to a piece of the Heart Sutra, warm a pot of tea, to,chaussure tn pas cher, wash away some of the dust, encounter a chance, con**ination Buddha nature, memories this season sparkling fragrance. < br / > < br / > Sanqingshan Mountain, a familiar name, a famous Taoist mountain, national key scenic spots, National Geological Park, 5A class tourist area. Since ancient times, "absolutely clear the hubbub is unparalleled in the world blessed, high Lingyun Han River first Xianfeng" Shu Yu, by ancient writers depict indifferent elegant, absolutely beautiful. Although close, but never to pay tribute to her,sac goyard pas cher, in silence silently look, inner feelings, she and I must have some connection,sac goyard prix, separated by a distance I can still smell covered in the dust under the fragrance. Perhaps she did not know, but I keep it in my heart,hogan outlet online, a city without her. < br / > < br / > in the clean winter I faded all of xianchou, into the Sanqingshan Mountain, a pastoral criss cross paths, chalets, harmonious and tranquil. I sat down in a village, and the flow of thousands of years. < br / > < br / > standing at the bottom of the hill, under the sun, amber, a seat at an altitude of 1800 meters,doudoune moncler pas cher, composed of granite mountains of reserved ups and downs, mountain Pinnacle is differ in thousands of ways, here a year about 200 a day of fog,peuterey sito ufficiale, fog qianshanwanhe shades to flash, unpredictable, sunrise is peaks contending, spectacular,ugg outlet online, the famous writer Qin Muhui had praised Sanqingshan Mountain as "hometown of clouds". < br / > < br / > hundreds of millions of years of vicissitudes of life, geological movement,sac goyard pas cher, forming a unique granite peak forest landform, it in the mountains and natural scenery said, to Taoism humanistic landscape features, when you pause to listen attentively, the whole mountain silence is only the wind,air max 90 pas cher, let a person feel nature in an instant, and infinitely close to the soul of the dream.
the world stay, Zhu Yanci Kyoka trees. < br / > < br / > water slow and, I hear the gurgling sound of Ding Dong; misty place,tn requin pas cher, I saw a touch of pure Zhuo Yan flower soul. < br / > < br / > if the "Monty Python" mountain scenery of the "goddess of mercy hear Pipa" "lady laugh", has attracted numerous visitors of the Sanqing mountain Ding worship the top, and I was logarithmic billion years elegant meditation where "Secretary goddess of spring" has a special liking. < br / > < br / > worn stone steps, ladder, branches with a whisk, treading on the fallen petals, I in no mood to enjoy Qifeng rocks,hogan outlet, trees,air max pas cher, flowers,moncler sito ufficiale, clouds and mist, just want to as soon as possible to see the dream of countless times in the imagination of beautiful Qing Yan. < br / > < br / > walking path along the cliff, road with hill, scenery with mountains, a step king, walking scene different, at present as if is a shaft stretch of landscape painting scroll, watercolor, gouache,tn pas cher, ink)Related topics:

Greetings

Fang Jing

China Insu

fell in love with love, fall in love with happiness, is the number of women dream of things, and occasionally between the behavior does not matter, but often, do you think of the consequences?

回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-1-20 10:54:57 来自手机版 | 只看该作者
我也是醉了

回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-1-15 21:10:40 来自手机版 | 只看该作者
图的雨天空旅途

回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-1-14 20:16:47 | 只看该作者
手机必须ROOT给R.E管理器读写权限,用
本文来自移动叔叔论坛 ,详细出处请参考:http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-504761-1-1.html

回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-1-14 01:40:38 来自手机版 | 只看该作者
萝莉控魔图

回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-1-13 17:45:33 | 只看该作者
看看怎么样

回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2016-1-5 16:55:13 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2016-1-5 18:38:02 | 只看该作者
教你如何关闭Nubia Z7 Max/Z7 Mini的开机动画

回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2016-1-6 03:08:34 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享·~~~

回复

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2016-1-6 14:21:14 | 只看该作者
精品资源,强烈推荐!
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2016-1-7 07:51:18 | 只看该作者

Shen Ling don't pay the mayor every net

in fact,moncler soldes, this is a difficult to break the plight of. Because leadership is commonly "without self-interest, specialized Toshihito" (this slogan, practice should also be the case), since so, why don't we get promotion opportunity, let them,louboutin pas cher, enjoy the income drop in rank to improve at the same time? If our grass-roots civil servants are able to get equal to the corresponding income of employees of private enterprises, and become the leader of the senior civil servants every to rise a level, reducing a corresponding income, when you have the qualification to become a city, take a subsistence allowances, even to like, the former mayor of new York,woolrich outlet online, and brought a symbolic salary of 1 yuan, did not what can not.
such as Sinopec boss said: people who want to make big money, it is best not to be the boss of state-owned enterprises. Say good! The outside world is so wonderful, Ma,moncler outlet online, the second the students become China's richest man, the mighty force squeeze a single plank bridge of the Chinese elite, you want to own fortune sea to also can not fishing for one of the world's richest man home to legitimize their families? Why keep state-owned enterprises or civil servants so a little poor wages? But the grass-roots civil servants and employees are not the same,golden goose uomo, they need to have and private enterprises as wage to feed their families. So,hogan outlet online, if the grassroots civil service wage is indeed lower than the corresponding private enterprise staff wages,golden goose donna outlet, plus a little everyone and no opinion.
civil service wage has been a sensitive topic. Recommendations to the civil service pay,scarpe hogan outlet, the general will be a strong attack on the Internet users, and do not recommend a pay rise, often in the face of grassroots civil servants will complain. This is like a state-owned enterprise executives to pay the same, the most worried about is not the general manager, but the general level of enterprise employees. They fear that their boss will be limited, their wages will be a corresponding decline in a class.
some people say, you this is not a trick? If the mayor even as a big city to do the nanny's salary,tn pas cher, how to attract the elite who have both ability and political integrity? This is the case, but we found that Baidu,sac goyard soldes, in a foreign country, so the mayor is still quite a lot,goyard pas cher, do not necessarily need the former mayor of New York,tn pas cher, as the background of the billionaire.
in the city of Columbia, Missouri and the United States in the mayor Han Teman, has served for 40 years as a lawyer. 62 year old campaign for mayor success, so it is entirely to the mayor as an old entertainment project to treat. Looks like the people in the city of Columbia really is will be afterwards, choose such a do not take the money white work for people when the leader, this is the real "living Lei Feng"!
since the eighteen closing, the welfare of the civil service compression a lot, this year we are also associated with the college did not send moon cake mid autumn festival. If this is a necessary price for our China to be a clean and honest **, I really have no complaints at all. Not just a few of the moon cakes? I went to the mall to buy it. But then,outle moncler online, there are a lot of experts say: now the civil service wages are low,scarpe hogan outlet, ah, at least should be added to 10 thousand yuan per capita.
in Dusseldorf, Germany, mayor Asim Erwin in office for 7 years,zapatillas new balance mujer, every weekend, the mayor will go to do his another.