设为首页收藏本站

移动叔叔

搜索
查看: 62423|回复: 63
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[教程] 手机打电话黑屏,正确校准方法,图解*#777#和*#776#的用法 很多机友对打电话时,...

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-8-21 08:48:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
手机打电话黑屏,正确校准方法,图解*#777#和*#776#的用法

很多机友对打电话时,手机黑屏的问题烦恼不易,找到教程操作后感觉效果扔不理想,下面我说说正确的方法。先说说黑屏的原理,当你接听电话的时候,你把手机贴近耳朵,听筒旁边的红外感应器(在距离前摄像头右侧3毫米的位置,仔细观察可看到一个跑道型的轮廓,感应器就藏在里面,如果手机有贴膜,注意不要遮挡此区域)就会检测到后就会自动关闭屏幕光源;当你把电话从耳朵边拿开后,红外感应器检测到后会自动开启屏幕光源。黑屏的原因就出现在这里
出现这种情况,只需要对红外感应器进行校准了。下面我就对正确校准的方法,结合图例,给大家做个说明。
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

正确校准后,99%以上的手机不会再出现打电话手机黑屏或接电话时屏幕不会自动熄灭的问题。若还有问题,就是硬件问题了,需联系售后了。
头像被屏蔽
沙发
发表于 2016-1-1 12:00:14 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

藤椅
发表于 2016-1-3 03:10:10 来自手机版 | 只看该作者
看看好用不

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2016-1-11 21:17:23 | 只看该作者
感谢分享

回复

使用道具 举报

报纸
发表于 2016-1-12 19:45:03 来自手机版 | 只看该作者
Dddddddddddddd

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2016-1-12 21:41:30 | 只看该作者
我的也是老是黑屏,看看怎么办

回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2016-1-12 21:54:08 | 只看该作者
精品资源,强烈推荐!
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2016-1-12 23:41:28 来自手机版 | 只看该作者
强烈支持楼主

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2016-1-13 22:10:37 来自手机版 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享经验

回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2016-1-14 02:57:31 | 只看该作者

The outer beauty of the blossoming Neixiu, if bamb

< p > [introduction]: a bottle of bubble water she would play a long time,cheap michael kors handbags, bored,woolrich sito ufficiale, until out of ammunition, a balloon she would let me blow big tied up with a line, and then she kept to the sky push the than the non-stop to the mountain to push the stone of Sisyphus is much more interesting, is simply infinite joy. < br   > < br   > this morning to Jiaotong University College of agriculture hall to accompany the baby to attend school from the news of the small host selection interview. In this regard, my state of mind is regarded as good,golden goose prezzi, I am do not advocate child like this on the way to the liberal arts, just want to let the free development,golden goose sneakers knokke, by their own strength happy living in the world, the more courage and confidence enough. I hope she can
, sunny weather, sunny,christian louboutin pas cher, then went to the TSAT Po Street, TSAT Po is the ancient town of the millennium, the song remains as the current environment is downtown,tn pas cher, it makes me remember that once visited Chengdu Jinli. < br   > and southern town of Wuzhen, Zhouzhuang, Tongli Nanxun,moncler pas cher, here more commercial, but also narrow,peuterey sito ufficiale, perhaps it is the weekend, the crowds of people, perhaps in the Song Dynasty,hogan outlet online, Qingming scroll should will show so bustling bar. The most happy is
remember opening soon baby to the school thing,sac goyard pas cher, smile. < br   > remember the baby that day came back from school,golden goose sito ufficiale, Xing hurried to me said: today, Dad brought me to the school book best. Many students are very fond of.
  although children still like to tie up to tell the story,air max 90 pas cher, but compared with the previous,tn requin pas cher, her quiet many, because she gradually learned phonics,parka woolrich outlet, also know some words, some Pinyin book she has been like a word a word spelling and bored, and this is really good, which day she also learnt to look up a word in the dictionary is better the, that she would really can enter the world of reading. < br   > regardless of what a woman, lady the are book tempered, like Xie Yuxin Sung: love is how tempered, I think. I think, whether there is a song: how to make a lady. Still, it's like a savage girlfriend. < br   > the baby has painted himself a pair of twins, said his two children, one named flowers, a grass called, I asked her why to call these two names, because I like to write these two words well,scarpe hogan outlet, ha ha, I have no solution.

you baby who will take it, I asked her, you have to go to work. Let father to come and take it, but you mustn't to my baby to use violence, forget it, or let her mother to take it, she took me at ease.