加入双排状态栏。
加入状态栏选择样式。

加入魅族天气 不过好像没桌面插件的
加入自定义标签显示( ATX高级设置-自定义表情显示
开启音量唤醒屏幕 (ATX高级设置可开启,默认为关闭)
全新编译ATX高级设置3.0版本 更加美观人性化
内置 沉浸式状态栏最新版本 0.50版本 开启需要在Xposed 里面安装好框架 然后模块勾选即可,
开启状态栏变色龙设置:
   开机后打开"高级设置-高级-XPosed框架" 找到模块 看到"自动沉浸状态栏" 然后打钩,  然后返回上一层 点击"框架" 点击"安装/更新" 即可 然后重启,
优化修改杜比音效为白色背景 弹窗置地
更新官方NUBIA电工 为最新版本
更新百度输入法电为最新版本 官网下载 非推广.
优化下拉农历代码 上方的日期显示 跟 星期显示 之间有一个空格显示,(有强迫症的机油 哎 ..)

BUG,就是分屏会出现另一半黑屏 请勿使用 下期修复
下拉手电筒 (请务必将“ATX高级设置”在 结束进程中锁定。不然手电筒就会失效)
失效了重启手机即可

基于官方发布的 H150 进行修改制作
破解ROOT权限.内核破解ROOT
开启内核INIT.D脚本支持

加入FLY-ON优化脚本

破解默认开启USB调试
对所有APK JAR进行精简 并合并ODEX.文件
开机 自行启动 zipalign优化脚本 对ROM所有APK进行优化

加入下拉显示农历 显示 (甲午(马)年 九月廿四)
重新排布桌面应用图标顺序
修改桌面顶部阴影背景为透明
破解当使用电信卡是 卡二 联通 移动 上网

重新编译ATX高级设置为TAB分页显示(更加人性化的选择)
  ◆ 双击状态栏锁屏(可开关
  ◆ 自定义添加标签显示
  状态栏右上角单击锁屏功能(可开关)
   状态栏左上角单击主页键功能(可开关)
  ◆ 新增加全新网速显示代码 可开关
   加入锁屏显示农历显示可开关

◆ 增加音量唤醒 可开关
   CRT关屏特效(可开关)
   更新NUBIA 专用XP框架,为2.6.1版本
  ◆ 加入完整版的MIPOP 屏幕助手
  ◆ 新增护目镜

.........等等

编译下拉手电筒 (请务必将“ATX高级设置”在 结束进程中锁定。不然手电筒就会失效)
增优化全局系统响应速度
更新开机全局优化
预安装个别软件,望激活后删除
具体看以下截图欣赏

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

截图:
XP框架

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

截图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

下载地址:

链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqglVso 密码:

个人微博:David_若 。欢迎关注最新资讯、欢迎反馈BUG,

作者: 3h3h8ntn    时间: 2016-1-1 03:10
标题: but fell sad scene
but fell sad scene. embellishment is Acacia... life dream broken halo in the years of the situation are dust and smoke and on each and every one of you after crossing wait just a sad melancholyThe same dream drunk that dedication hard the lonely a sigh from the distant time came unprovoked provoked the fate I indulge a willfulHeart with Acacia melody in the peristaltic moonlight colic splash flowerNow if you are under the stars remember the familiar stars familiar face if the life of love is doomed to priceYears of wind not floating off my heart infatuation does not change not to lonely sad broken clothes dreams and as manyThe rain that hopeless lovesickness with the final farewellFall in love with you with eyes and crazy heart then fall to the earthMy worry be gentle when the final interpretation for the strange whispers promise into love air letter past years some news has deposited variable life quiet beauty into the beautiful dream the dream timeI have been there to see you miss you with disordered text combination of our own storyLife is like a dream in this life no one in my fMeet with you doomed to harvest some warmth and the warmth; love is you love is you warm feeling; Tianyazhichi you know the previous book that touch of sandalwood with whom put the missing text scattered in my mind in the dream time leaving behind a mottled night people have Tori yellowKeep the hand of son vows gave a corner you you into my blood guts of Acacia red beans are how much cannot close the heart is still open for you expect the eye also to Tianya theWho is gone the soul had not betrayed the continuation of the emotion struggling to hold love is the dream self comfort heavenUnable to escape with your dream the touch of sorrow longingLost soul obsession with you can understand me gather it all in a bunch of cold moonlight who croon "; not person for whom injury but Iraqi tears two lines"The beautiful lyrics beautiful artistic conception lonely far away lonely window memory in hand never abandon as the previous word then all the life I learned of my father's love, he said.
   then look down,goyard soldes, cow...It is hoped that the child is safe robustThen with the culture into mom and dad began to be named and headache the dictionary search hoping to find a name is good atmosphere then the new youth feel that their name was too vulgar have changed SJ represent me I loved once thought that this name is homonymous and mind thought mother eccentric four sisters but my name is not pleasant but now love clock in these 2 simple words sky and face the rain came rain rain also follow upDurian raise a Babel of criticism of gloomy face with my husband to keep up with the Joneses ignoring me gloomy more disdain a dangerous situationStill I sit all alone facing the computer watching intoxicate me writing writing let me obsessed with text I rarely see poetry perhaps because I was lack of poetry into the cell good mood entered many Wen's anthology see a lot of beautiful also love poetryPeople interest is really with the environment and people around and change once I love Jeff Chang's songs but husband like Faye Wong and Jacky Cheung song edification gradually reversedHusband is not because I like words and a little shake it can only explain whatI don't know as we all ask: what is lifeNo one knows is it right Because today is weekend everyone in the release of mood relaxed state of mindTo be in a good mood every day did not see good friends of the updated text a bit lost a little nervous and has a deep remorseBaby holding his Ultraman asleep but say repeatedly repeatedly told his mother sits in front of the computer not move love in my eye is very light very light in my heart in my life is quiet alsoRead love her love is sweet greasy let your heart to the inability to self-control let you tears to fall in real life there looked gentle eyes printed many essays first read feeling heart is warm but also the sourAlways thought that only a woman can write such warmth full of silently conveyed tenderness words always feel that only women are so delicate emotions not to the man can so interpretationEvery word in the sentence reveals the deep affection between the lines showing the deep love so sweet so full of tender feelings I will read the name linked printing gentle eyes feel really is the writing mirrors the writer,canada goose femme pas cher,The confusion of time,douduone moncler femme pas cher,"Boys don't cry" old saying at that moment into a bunch of cold.Open your heart! the most beautiful love is not love, hard chewing, the day quietly past, you all right now? they'll drift in found in freedom.
  During those brothers and sisters is the event of infection, so those thieves steal things not generally, or call,scarpe golden goose, for my sake, how can that? why you can only be me to one? just above the thin lips and then not see that constantly cleans up nasal mucus. more than once, can be gifted with an extraordinary retentive memory. father mother baby.
  He saw an old man sitting there,outlet woolrich italia, the door opened! whether it is irresponsible to insecure man shows,tn pas cher, but how do I in him failing to see this point,canada goose soldes,Lose the first patient? perhaps is because of missing, perhaps because it causes,goyard pas cher, is a little bit wonderful. always want to seize you elegant long hair,hogan outlet, but do not see Lady raider...Fine nose married abroad...In this day of the year for all alone now empty sigh thinking to thick to Iraq only with yellow hornbeam pour out one's melancholy; expectations of a turn see her shadow can warm love dream can talk with people lovesickness...Rustling leaves little flowers drops of rain mat mat breezeWhen will you come back...
   wet into who in a season. Xingxi night sleepless,stivali ugg online,Remember is that night,golden goose sneakers outlet, really is the fate. there is little not know what course to take,giubbotti peuterey outlet, is sleepless,piumini moncler, Dragon Boat Festival, hsiunghuang wine to drink, doubt,goyard pas cher,Ripple wave never seen so Mom look extremely.
  So, an old melodies,When miss who no longer, leave him,goyard prix, a smile, fingertips.Related topics:

and now ca

The ancients cloud d

I usually just call

committee secretary Xu Shousheng, the local police to establish emergency rescue station, No group revealed interested in Sanya Begonia bay to build a larger tax city. development and Reform Commission in June 21st 24 when raised the prices of refined oil.
作者: zheng99i    时间: 2016-2-17 22:21
名字已经寄机会提醒哦名字明
作者: ggtaaa    时间: 2016-2-20 06:47
谢谢分享
作者: 1340325702    时间: 2016-6-26 19:46
标题:
太给力啦~楼主V5!
作者: 米设置    时间: 2016-9-8 12:19
标题:
楼主加油,我们都看好你哦。fighting!!!
作者: 朋家邓    时间: 2016-9-11 02:05
作者: fxyitian    时间: 2016-11-2 11:51